【Brown dots】Not use organic cotton defoliants, so cotton shell which will be incorporated at the time of harvest, in the production of yarn fabric, there will be natural brown dots, it will naturally fall after washing several times. 【Little shrinkage】To adhere to the organic philosophy, not chemically treated cloth to finalize it, so the water in the first washing, there was a little shrinking phenomenon. 【Sun fading】Organic cotton without any bleaching and dyeing, naturally present earth nurtured natural colors, the use of non-neutral detergent or prolonged sun exposure can cause gum organic cotton surface spalling, the original color will produce a slight change in the fabric also slightly hardened.
● Fiber is a natural and organic way to grow non-GMO, and no pesticide residues.
● From the spinning, weaving, dyeing, washing and other every process must meet the standards.
● All chemical inputs (such as dyes, auxiliaries and process chemicals) must be evaluated.
● comply with restrictions and harmful residues biodegradation requirements.
● chemical wet processing units must retain the use of energy, water consumption and waste water treatment and sludge treatment complete record.
● Do not harsh or inhumane treatment and management of social responsibility of the relevant human rights.
● Known presence of hazardous substances prohibited and restricted the use of textiles.
● Free of formaldehyde (formaldehyde), plasticizers (plasticizers), heavy metals (heavy metals), pentachlorophenol this phenol (pentachlorophenol) and carcinogenic colorant (carcinogenic colourants), such as azo dyes, dye allergy and carcinogenic aromatic amines .
● Skin-friendly pH value and protect their health.